Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line suitability

Options
  • 19-10-2018 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

Hi there

Looking to move from Virgin to eir for broadband and potentially TV.

We have phone sockets but no idea if the line is active or not. The line checker tells me that up to 100 Mb is available in my apartment.

Can you give a better indication of what speed of service I can get before spending money on a new install? Can I PM my address to a rep for further info?

Thanks

John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi there

Looking to move from Virgin to eir for broadband and potentially TV.

We have phone sockets but no idea if the line is active or not. The line checker tells me that up to 100 Mb is available in my apartment.

Can you give a better indication of what speed of service I can get before spending money on a new install? Can I PM my address to a rep for further info?

Thanks

John
    Hi there John

Thank you for getting in touch.

If you want someone to confirm the line & speed for you. You can contact the Sales Team directly at 1800503303 where they will be able to confirm all this before moving

-Kyle

Advertisement