Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a new PC- where is best online?

Options
  • 19-10-2018 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I'm looking to get a new PC for my parents, not looking for anything too fancy, they would use it for mainly browsing and word/excel. Budget would be around 600-700. Dell was always the go to for them previously. Is there any better online websites/providers these days?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

cmac2009 wrote: »
    Hi All

I'm looking to get a new PC for my parents, not looking for anything too fancy, they would use it for mainly browsing and word/excel. Budget would be around 600-700. Dell was always the go to for them previously. Is there any better online websites/providers these days?

If you want to buy a premade pcworld and Argos are both surprisingly competitive on price. Having a brick morter shop you can go back to if there's any issues is always a bonus too.

Advertisement