Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Demand deposit account

Options
  • 19-10-2018 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I'm trying to add my demand deposit account to my 365 banking but it says my account number is invalid. I put the number on my current account card in as the account number as the only numbers I received for the demand deposit account were the iban and bic. Could you please tell me what number I'm supposed to use for the account number? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Tcleary wrote: »
    I'm trying to add my demand deposit account to my 365 banking but it says my account number is invalid. I put the number on my current account card in as the account number as the only numbers I received for the demand deposit account were the iban and bic. Could you please tell me what number I'm supposed to use for the account number? Thanks!

Hi Tcleary,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. The account number is the last 8 digits of the IBAN you have received. When asked for the account number this is what you should provide in order for your request to add the account be successful. Please feel free to get in touch if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement