Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Recommendation

Options
  • 19-10-2018 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a new monitor mainly for graphic design and the odd bit of gaming. I recently got a BENQ HDR 4k EL287OU and the colour range is pretty terrible on it even after calibration, its fine for gaming but doesn't really cut it when it come to design work where I need a good degree of colour accuracy, I really should have done my research before getting it. I'm planning on getting rid of it and getting some more suitable. I was looking at the Samsung U28E590D 28-Inch 4k UHD LED-Lit Monitor. Is a large 4k screen really worth it or would I be better off getting two smaller 1080p screens? Any input would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Advertisement