Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A&K M249 for sale

• 19-10-2018 7:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Selling my M249 SAW to a good home. Haven’t used it in three years but apart from the dust on it, it’s functioning perfectly. This is quite heavy and large and so might not be suitable to a younger gamer. Shoots at 305fps with a .2g bb.

Based in Kildare and work in Meath if you want to meet up.

Asking price is €230

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

Any trades you're after mate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭D13exile

Any trades you're after mate?

No trades thanks. Just cash

Open to offers but only reasonable ones! This piece will allow you to send thousands of bbs downrange until you run out of bbs or battery power!!!

D13exile wrote: »
    Open to offers but only reasonable ones! This piece will allow you to send thousands of bbs downrange until you run out of bbs or battery power!!!

Bump

Bump

• Advertisement

Bump

Bump

Bump

Price reduced to €190 for quick sale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

Sold a gun today so I've 140 to spend?

Sold a gun today so I've 140 to spend?

Hi mate. We’ve done business before when I bought a gun off you a year/18 months ago?

€140 is a bit low as this is a lot of gun. Can you stretch that a bit as I’ve alresy knocked €40 off the asking price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭IHaveNoMoney

€150 offered pending inspection. I'm also interested in g36 and both handguns. Can meet tomorrow before 12 or after 8.

€150 offered pending inspection. I'm also interested in g36 and both handguns. Can meet tomorrow before 12 or after 8.

I’m in work until 8 today. Where are you based as I have my kids tonight and don’t want to drag them out for a long drive

I’m in work until 8 today. Where are you based as I have my kids tonight and don’t want to drag them out for a long drive

I'm finished work in.Dublin at 8 and will be heading home via N4 to Westmeath. I can meet along that route if it suits you.

I'm finished work in.Dublin at 8 and will be heading home via N4 to Westmeath. I can meet along that route if it suits you.

Can we make it for another night as my kids go back to my ex tomorrow? I’m free Wednesday and Thursday night? Could meet you near Kilcock?

Can we make it for another night as my kids go back to my ex tomorrow? I’m free Wednesday and Thursday night? Could meet you near Kilcock?

Tomorrow lunchtime any good to u, I'm back on night's after Today.

Tomorrow lunchtime any good to u, I'm back on night's after Today.

Have to be back in work by 2.30 so I could meet near Kilcock at say 1.50 but have to make it short meeting?

Have to be back in work by 2.30 so I could meet near Kilcock at say 1.50 but have to make it short meeting?

Yea sure I can be there at whatever time suits you, be as quick as possible so not to delay u. Can you also bring the tm 1911 please.

Yea sure I can be there at whatever time suits you, be as quick as possible so not to delay u. Can you also bring the tm 1911 please.

Can we pm to arrange further and get contact number. Thanks

Can we pm to arrange further and get contact number. Thanks

Sorry mate but we have to agree a deal on here first as per the rules.

€150 offered for m249

• Advertisement

€150 offered for m249

Meet me halfway at €170 and it’s a deal

Meet me halfway at €170 and it’s a deal

€150 would be my max. As stated I'm also interested in g36, tm 1911, glock and Beretta.

Im available tomorrow, traveling up the N4 around midday, if we can meet then that would be great. As I said previously, I'm interested in everything you have advertised. Cash waiting.

Im Leaving here soon, do you think it's possible to meet?

Can meet you at 1.50 but can't hang around as I've to go to work shortly after

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Cameron H

Is the 249 still available?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭Sergt

Similar question, is this sold? Thank you.

Advertisement