Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hkc securewave keypad going blank

Options
  • 19-10-2018 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi
    Hopefully someone can help.It's been a while since I have installed alarms changed company I work for .However wanted to replace an old hkc with the new one as wanted to add wireless contacts. Connected all up but used some of the existing contacts and pir s . Also used the old external bell/strobe . After I have set alarm to test if it goes into alarm the keypad goes blank or flickers on and off and the outside bell does not ring. It comes back when I close the window . Could the wired pir be bringing it down or is it the outside bell. Also when I'm learning the wireless contact on to system it goes on to zone 11 and works on walk test but does not send the system into alarm . Any help greatly appreciated . I've tried to be as detailed as possible.
    Thanks

Advertisement