Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile phone shop

Options
  • 19-10-2018 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I am looking for some advice and directions for getting a supplier for used refurbished and new phones. I have some experience in mobile phone buying and selling them but now I am looking to get into to them a bit more serious by starting with an online shop and opening a shop. Has anyone any experience doing this and any advice would be much appreciated. Also any advice on we're to buy stock LCD parts used phones new and refurbished.
    Thank you in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I'm sure there's plenty of suppliers available online. I know of one supplier here in Ireland, who is aiming to provide refurbished phones to the Irish Market. However, they're looking for high volume or high potential retailers. I'd look to China if possible for suppliers instead until you can start generating some revenue. Accessories would also be a necessary consideration.

If it were me, I'd be inclined to sell online first. I've seen so many mobile phone sales and repairs stores open and close within the last 5 years here in Athlone, it's beyond ridiculous at the moment. It almost seems like one of those businesses where any lad with a few Euros and a bit of technical know how would chance their arm at.

Advertisement