Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Output names

Options
  • 19-10-2018 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hey,
    Can you change the name of the outputs to something other than the presets in the HKC 1070? It just seems to give you HEAT, LIGHTS, GATES etc but I cant seem to find where you can name an output your self.

Our heating in zoned and want to call the outputs "Upstairs" and "Downstairs" or something like that.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hey,
    Can you change the name of the outputs to something other than the presets in the HKC 1070? It just seems to give you HEAT, LIGHTS, GATES etc but I cant seem to find where you can name an output your self.

Our heating in zoned and want to call the outputs "Upstairs" and "Downstairs" or something like that.

Thanks in advance.

Outputs menu, user outputs

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭leroypatches

Thanks a mil.

Will look again when in the house tomorrow. Last I went in but couldn't type my own words - I had to choose from preset ones - HEAT, GATES etc. Will try again

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭leroypatches

altor wrote: »
    Outputs menu, user outputs

Thanks a mil. I had gone into the "outputs options". You're a ledge bag.

Advertisement