Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeweler - Locket with a photo

Options
  • 19-10-2018 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi everyone.
    I lost a close family member lately and was looking for a jeweler in cork city where I could buy a locket and they would insert a photo.

Thanks everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

I don't have any knowledge of lockets, but I have bought in Design Works Studio (on Coal Quay) previously, including getting a custom ring made.

They do seem to have in-store jewellers/(artists?) plus have contacts with local makers. Their stuff is generally fairly modern. They might be a bit pricey though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

There is a jewellery shop a couple of doors down from GPO that might be worth a look. The jewellers across from TK Maxx is worth looking into. There is a place near the end of Castle street as well

Advertisement