Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying Medicine in Europe

Options
  • 20-10-2018 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm 21, I'm looking at studying Medicine abroad in Europe/Eastern Europe.

I wasted my time in school and the subsequent 2 years in college.. I came out with 425 points in my Leaving.

At this rate I know I want to study Medicine and it's something I really want to work at, be that going back and repeating my Leaving Cert or learning a whole new language I'll cross each bridge as I come to it.

I just think I'm short on points, I know the system varies from country to country but 425 isn't worth the paper it's written on in regards to Medicine level points..

I'd greatly appreciate any info, links and whatnot as to what the entry requirements are, costs, and just general info.

As it stands I've cut my loses and left college, I'm in the process of finding work to fund whatever I go at next be that repeating or studying abroad.

Has anyone here gone down this route? It would be great to get a first hand account.

Advertisement