Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Public Urination in Housing Estate

• 20-10-2018 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

So I was leaving my sister's earlier having watched the Munster match. Only to see 3 lads pissing against the wall. They had just come from thomond park. I approached them and when I gave out about their carry on. It was as if I was in the wrong.

It was around 3 in the day. Seriously the stadium has plenty of toilet's. And they literally walked into the estate to take the piss and left to walk back towards the stadium.

I am crazy to think this carry on is unacceptable

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

What did they say when you told them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

biko wrote: »
    What did they say when you told them?

That they needed to go and then that I should calm down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

cnuts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,143 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

We are one generation from discharging raw sewage directly into the canals. Public urination is still considered acceptable here.

Sad, but true.

Is there anyone who can do anything to try and prevent it happening in future

Sister has 2 kids in the house, no need for them to see that carry on by adults

• Advertisement

Hosepipe and a secure location.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,160 ✭✭✭Odhinn

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    So I was leaving my sister's earlier having watched the Munster match. Only to see 3 lads pissing against the wall. They had just come from thomond park. I approached them and when I gave out about their carry on. It was as if I was in the wrong.

It was around 3 in the day. Seriously the stadium has plenty of toilet's. And they literally walked into the estate to take the piss and left to walk back towards the stadium.

There are no public toilets in dublin. Not a one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

You're crazy to approach them, very lucky you didn't get knocked out in my opinion

Odhinn wrote: »
    There are no public toilets in dublin. Not a one.

There's no Thomond Park either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

Thought it would have improved the smell of the area, no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

AnneFrank wrote: »
    You're crazy to approach them, very lucky you didn't get knocked out in my opinion

Or blasted with, er, urine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭nim1bdeh38l2cw

Blast them with piss?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭McCrack

I don't get offended by it tbh as long as it's done against a tree/wall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭orourkeda1977

Isnt that what culchies do?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Hesthea

When i was on my way to the GP with my kid, i saw an old woman getting into a private property and bending over at the entrance near the gate. I thought she was feeling unwell so i went to her to ask her if she needed help to realize that she was actually peeing. I blocked the view from my kid and kept moving. When i looked back she had left the place and kept going her way as if that was the norm.

And this wasn't even the 1st time i saw something like this.
    Last time i saw an old man peeing against the wall of a house on a place where kids pass by everyday when going to school/ going home without a care in the world in plain sight during the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,662 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Wherever you be, let your pee run free.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

As long as they were not playing helicopters and being discreet, so what. It's just a bit of piss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭Bredabe

We had that for years when we were renting close to croker,
    they would use the front gardens as a toilet, it caused no end of difficult questions from the kids.

One weekend my o/h's sisters we on the last for the kk game and screamed 'comments' at the guys in the gardens from early am.
    Word got around as it only happened a few times after.

'comments'=the sort of expressive verbage KK women on the lash away from the kids/husbands for the first time in years think is hilarious.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• c.p.w.g.w wrote: »

Cut their mickies off I suppose that’ll learn em

• As long as they were not playing helicopters and being discreet, so what. It's just a bit of piss.

because it was again the wall of someone’s house? If someone pissed on my wall I’d put them through one tbh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Hesthea

As long as they were not playing helicopters and being discreet, so what. It's just a bit of piss.

Would you say the same if you stepped on a pool of urine, splashing on your shoes/ legs while entering your house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Up against his sister's house wall? That's disgusting. I thought it was a boundary wall or communal wall. That's not on at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

When you read through the comments here you will see that you are wasting your time. Vulgarity, bad manners and "f--- everybody but don't dare tread on my rights" has
    become the norm for too many yobs in this country.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 JamesTom

Load up the super soaker with your own urine and blast them with it.

Well I do have video of them in the act and you can make out who they are.

Advertisement