Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ups - rescheduled delivery via email

• 20-10-2018 9:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I rescheduled a ups delivery to come yesterday via email, took the day off work and it didn't come.

I have written email confirmation that they said it would come on that day.

They didn't notify me to say it wasn't coming, I had to ring today and they told me I must pick it up at their depot, and that they don't work weekends. So I have to go out on Monday to collect it.

I proper pstd off at this as it's a days holiday gone, no notification to say they'd change the plan, and paying for delivery and not getting it delivered.

Should I be entitled to something at all here? Any advice?

V poor in my opinion.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It's the sender, or seller, who has to deal with this unless you paid USP directly for the delivery. If you were buying and paid delivery costs the contract is between the seller and the courier. Take the issue up with the seller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭Chiparus

common enough that couriers do this, Courier (DPL)ncame to my work at 430pm and was not bothered to find me, I missed the phone call by a minute called back but they said it was too late and they were too busy with other deliveries,
    So I went home, but ran into the "busy" couriers at the petrol station where the two lads were buying coffee.

They agreed to hand over the parcel to me there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Couriers forum

dudara

Advertisement