Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Plumbing. New pump

• 20-10-2018 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    Can anyone please help
    We had some work done in the house including new radiator and new shower and a pump attached to the tank
    The pump keeps making a noise like it’s coming on
    This noise lasts about 5 seconds and is happening every 5-10 minutes and it’s getting on my nerves now
    Is this normal. The builder was fixing something else today and just said that’s normal. Surely it can’t be.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,582 ✭✭✭John.G

Dodgey333 wrote: »
    Hi
    Can anyone please help
    We had some work done in the house including new radiator and new shower and a pump attached to the tank
    The pump keeps making a noise like it’s coming on
    This noise lasts about 5 seconds and is happening every 5-10 minutes and it’s getting on my nerves now
    Is this normal. The builder was fixing something else today and just said that’s normal. Surely it can’t be.
    Thanks

No, its certainly not normal.
    Can you post the make/model of pump and I may be able to point you in the right direction, I "fixed" a neighbours a few days ago and it wasn't a leak.

Advertisement