Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permantly banned from AH

Options
  • 21-10-2018 12:30pm
    Site Banned Posts: 120 ✭✭

I was banned simply for staying that you cannot change your gender. Why am I being penalised for this belief? Why have the many others in the same thread (biological men in women's sports) who have said the same not similary been banned?

I think it's a gross abuse of mod power to ban someone just for an opinion.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Are you appealing the moderator sanction?

If so, have you engaged courteously with the moderator with a view to resolving the impugned sanction?

• Site Banned Posts: 120 ✭✭Lash Into The Pints

Are you appealing the moderator sanction?

If so, have you engaged courteously with the moderator with a view to resolving the impugned sanction?

I am appealing yes and I've just sent the mod a pm.

• Site Banned Posts: 120 ✭✭Lash Into The Pints

Tried to reason with Putinbot but he won't budge.

I still want to appeal this as I belie he overstepped the mark.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Apologies, but I've absolutely no idea how you have managed to fly under the radar for so long. That's now sorted.

User banned as a (very frequent) re reg troll

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement