Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops that sell good Halloween decorations

Options
  • 21-10-2018 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

Can someone please recommend places in Dublin (incl. Garden Centres), that sell Halloween decorations? I've already tried Woodies but their selection was average.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

HomeStore and More have a selection. There's also a shop in the Ilac SC (where Jack and Jones used to be), not sure if it's just costumes.

Say Lidl and Aldi would be worth a look also.

There's a pop up Halloween shop at the bottom of Grafton street.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

There is a pop up in Dundrum as well, but id say you will be paying through the nose for what they have, compared to some of the other pop ups out there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Dealz have loads of stuff, some might be poor quality but some things looked OK. Can't believe how cheap stuff is now compared to when I was a kid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

chinese plastic tat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

There's a big Halloween store opened in Liffey Valley, not in the main centre ....around by B&Q, right beside Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

TK Maxx have some really nice ones, that are of a higher quality than the usual tat.

Making your own is half the fun though!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,807 ✭✭✭✭L1011

sonofenoch wrote: »
    There's a big Halloween store opened in Liffey Valley, not in the main centre ....around by B&Q, right beside Argos
    There's one in the centre also, down near Next in one of the Arcadia units

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

In fairness, how stylish and tasteful are imitation spiders and cobwebs supposed to look? I saw ceramic pumpkins for sale in Santry for 35 quid or 2 for 60. I scratched my head, thinking...The Celtic tiger is back!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Tiger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Dealz too if not mentioned yet

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

rubadub wrote: »
    Dealz have loads of stuff, some might be poor quality but some things looked OK. Can't believe how cheap stuff is now compared to when I was a kid.

Its mad. I wonder what the workers in Chinese factories think when in September the shift manger announces they are going to move into producing to plastic spiders and pumpkin lanterns. They must be thinking what the hell are they smoking over there in the west.

Advertisement