If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV availability

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi

Do you guys keep stock this tv?

https://www.richersounds.com/samsung-ue49nu7100.html

If you do, how much is delivery/total?

Regards
    BobLee
    Hi, Thanks for the post.

We do currently have that tv in stock.  It is an in store exclusive so it can not be delivered and has to be collected from the store.  If you do want to collect we can reserve it for you for three days to give you a chance to get up to the shop

Regards Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭BobLeeSwagger

Hi,
    Sorry for the late reply but after chatting to a few people & looking through the threads on here I realise that the above Samsung while it is an improvement in what I have I would prefare to take a further step up & go for something like this https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203176-sony-bravia-kd49xf9005-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

I have tried to purchase this tv with the sound bar but it won't allow me to saying delivery is not available. Can you please advise?

Regards Bob

Hi,
    Sorry for the late reply but after chatting to a few people & looking through the threads on here I realise that the above Samsung while it is an improvement in what I have I would prefare to take a further step up & go for something like this https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203176-sony-bravia-kd49xf9005-49-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

I have tried to purchase this tv with the sound bar but it won't allow me to saying delivery is not available. Can you please advise?

Regards Bob
    Hi BobLeeSwagger,

The delivery option is being taken off as we are currently out of stock of the soundbar. If you want to PM me with a contact number I can call you to arrange payment, we can ship the TV and then ship the soundbar when it arrives back in stock but we would need to process the order manually.

Let me know what you think and apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭BobLeeSwagger

Hi BobLeeSwagger,

The delivery option is being taken off as we are currently out of stock of the soundbar. If you want to PM me with a contact number I can call you to arrange payment, we can ship the TV and then ship the soundbar when it arrives back in stock but we would need to process the order manually.

Kind regards

David

That's great David. Will PM you now.

Regards BobLee

Hi BobLeeSwagger,

Kind regards

David

That's great David. Will PM you now.

Regards BobLee
    No problem BobLee!

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.