Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who are the criminals?

• 21-10-2018 4:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Reading boards is like reading Doctor, Lawyers, Right Wing Weekly.

Who are the criminals?

The ones somebody has decided and that were published by their friend, or the others?

Personally, I think Bertie and Enda were the biggest criminals this state has ever seen. But what they did is not classed as criminality.
    I think there are many criminals, but I am wondering where people in general think they lie.
    I am also on the tail end of a family wedding, so may not be pinpointing areas (as boards also likes), so for the sake of pretending you are all idiots, who are the bigger criminals?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

People that put on their signal just as they're turning, making you unnecessarily wait for them at a junction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

Politicians may commit criminal acts, but if you ask me those who murder, maim, assault (in all senses), torture and intimidate innocent people for their own gain are the real criminals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

Not far off.

Great tune.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

White collar crime has destroyed Irish society more than any other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61,011 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

If we are talking politicians well then Gerry Adams is the biggest of them all for actual real crimes I would imagine.

• The gubberment, of course.

If we are talking politicians well then Gerry Adams is the biggest of them all for actual real crimes I would imagine.

Bigger than any other?

Untouched, clean thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

How is Enda Kenny a criminal?

Yeah Bertie is a crook - but more of a criminal than, say, a child murderer? Silly to say they're the biggest criminals the country has ever seen.

And obviously you know who criminals are.

• Advertisement

How is Enda Kenny a criminal?

Yeah Bertie is a crook - but more of a criminal than, say, a child murderer? Silly to say they're the biggest criminals the country has ever seen.

And obviously you know who criminals are.

You do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Sigh... someone is asking what a criminal is. Murderer, rapist, child abuser, armed robber, someone who commits GBH, fraud, embezzlement, theft... I think they might be crimes.
    steddyeddy wrote: »
    White collar crime has destroyed Irish dociety more than any other.
    It has?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Deep down inside, there's a bit of a criminal in all of us tito.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Suckit wrote: »
    Bigger than any other?

Gerry has actual blood on his hands, the others might have metaphorical blood on theirs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Any links to those 'real crimes'?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

De guverment, that shower in the dail, bankers yadda yadda yadda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Anthracite

Everybody should have everything they want, and nobody should pay.

Am I warm, OP?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Any links to those 'real crimes'?

Here we go.....

Yes, actually you're right. Sure he doesn't even know anyone in the Ira, never mind even been in it himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Some civil servants who dont do their jobs. They are therefore stealing taxpayers money.
    Not all civil servants of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

SHOVELLER wrote: »
    Some civil servants who dont do their jobs. They are therefore stealing taxpayers money.
    Not all civil servants of course.

Wouldn't that apply to every job though? Stealing from any employer is stealing money from someone. Then your in to everyone that hasn't worked to 100% capacity 100% of the time.

So everyone then.

• Advertisement

Wouldn't that apply to every job though? Stealing from any employer is stealing money from someone. Then your in to everyone that hasn't worked to 100% capacity 100% of the time.

So everyone then.

Boards only allows me to thank once.

Anthracite wrote: »
    Everybody should have everything they want, and nobody should pay.

Am I warm, OP?

:D:D

(quoted the wrong post last time)

(It's not correct, but made me smile. Some people think differently)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Snipp

How is enda Kenny a criminal?

Snipp wrote: »
    How is enda Kenny a criminal?
    Can't say, boards will be sued and he will get more money.

It also depends on who is classifying what as criminal activity.

Maggie cashing it in.

Can't say, boards will be sued and he will get more money.

It also depends on who is classifying what as criminal activity.

The law constitutes what is criminal. What offence has he committed that would be punishable by law?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

mloc123 wrote: »
    Gerry has actual blood on his hands, the others might have metaphorical blood on theirs.
    Actual blood on his hands means, for example, that he cut his finger. Metaphorical blood means he was responsible for people's deaths. Personally I think metaphorical blood on your hands is a much bigger deal. In fact I would say it is not worth commenting about literal blood on someone's hands, and that it is odd you would even know about it.

The law constitutes what is criminal. What offence has he committed that would be punishable by law?

That's my quetion. Thread title.

"Who are the criminals?" is the thread title. You go on to say enda Kenny is a criminal. I'm asking what law he has broken that constitutes an offence under law? How is that the same as your thread title?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It's quite simple then. The criminals are those who commit or are charged with and convicted of crime. Crime is an act committed in violation of law. So you know precisely who the criminals are.

So, how is Enda a criminal?

"Who are the criminals?" is the thread title. You go on to say enda Kenny is a criminal. I'm asking what law he has broken that constitutes an offence under law? How is that the same as your thread title?

Title should probably read who are the REAL criminals.

I can't say a lot of stuff here without getting the thread deleted. Enda has done a lot of things to favour himself, his friends, his friends children. If I need to spell all of those out to you, then you shouldn't be joining in this conversation.

It's quite simple then. The criminals are those who commit or are charged with and convicted of crime. Crime is an act committed in violation of law. So you know precisely who the criminals are.

So, how is Enda a criminal?

Thank you. Lol

I can't say a lot of stuff here without getting the thread deleted. Enda has done a lot of things to favour himself, his friends, his friends children. If I need to spell all of those out to you, then you shouldn't be joining in this conversation.

You've accused him as it is, so clarifying what you mean changes nothing.

You've accused him as it is, so clarifying what you mean changes nothing.

Is it really that hard to get your head around, or are you just being obtuse?

I would need those spelled out to me yeh. I'll leave the debate so. Thanks for letting us all know about enda's criminal activity.

• Advertisement

Is it really that hard to get your head around, or are you just being obtuse?

Avoiding an answer?

Simple question; what laws of this state has be broken? You were quick to accuse him but seem loathe to prove anything.

And I'm out too. No point talking to a brick wall.

Avoiding an answer?

Simple question; what laws of this state has be broken? You were quick to accuse him but seem loathe to prove anything.

And I'm out too. No point talking to a brick wall.

The question is in the thread title. I am not sure what you are not getting.

Are you that single minded? What the law says, that's it?

Really?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,404 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Really?

Grand. So we can say anybody is a criminal but when pulled up on it avoid the question and call the person asking it thick?

I'll have a go at that.

Chris Martin and Martin O'Neill..criminal bastards.

$h1t thread.

• What a great thread OP 8/8 for the great bait

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,074 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Really?

What other measure would you like to use to determine what is criminal behaviour other than what the law dictates?

• Advertisement

Really?

You've run yourself in circles to avoid answering a simple question. You made an accusation with nothing to back it up. You're fooling no one but yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Thread is a waste of popcorn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Really?

He's asking you what crimes Enda Kenny has committed. Answer the question or this is a really shitty thread and will therefore be closed.

Collie D wrote: »
    Grand. So we can say anybody is a criminal but when pulled up on it avoid the question and call the person asking it thick?

I'll have a go at that.

Chris Martin and Martin O'Neill..criminal bastards.

$h1t thread.

Yeah, probably a ****ty thread.

I thought there might be more in it.

I drink rarily and in the middle of a horrible session. Thought boards might liven it up for me.

It's not hard to see what Enda did, I don't get why people are asking.

There are probably threads about yer wan in Meath, The Bicycle club, his hand in jar, people who benefited.. Etc..

I am/was asking, which is worse, the drug addict (Whom shouldn't be a criminal unless the commit a crime to get the money to pay for the drugs) or the local politician that usually bends the law to get the votes ec..

Don't tell me it doesn't happen, do tell me I have it the wrong way, or I'm saying it wrong, but don't pretend ignorance.

Collie D wrote: »

Never thought or called anyone, thick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

We are the criminals. Little Criminals for the most part but none the less criminals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,216 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I didn't do it nobody saw me do it you can't prove anything

Bulding developers...

I've changed levels.. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

Bulding developers...

I've changed levels.. :)

Omg seriously.

The developer's are the pinnacle of success and we all should look up to them.
    After all they have nice car's and one saluted me the other day.
    Made me feel really good.

They are the most respectful people who are only out to make jobs and pump money into the economy.

Ideally their workers should be on a minimum wage.
    And one should bow down to the guy in the suit, and wearing a helmet, he's very important.
    Let yourself break all safety procedures and take the blame,sign fake safety documents too.
    Help the builder become a millionaire.

He has a hot wife too,so that puts him up there.
    She's with him because he's a good honest hard-working man.

I love building developers.

Yeah, probably a ****ty thread.

I thought there might be more in it.

I drink rarily and in the middle of a horrible session. Thought boards might liven it up for me.

It's not hard to see what Enda did, I don't get why people are asking.

There are probably threads about yer wan in Meath, The Bicycle club, his hand in jar, people who benefited.. Etc..

I am/was asking, which is worse, the drug addict (Whom shouldn't be a criminal unless the commit a crime to get the money to pay for the drugs) or the local politician that usually bends the law to get the votes ec..

Don't tell me it doesn't happen, do tell me I have it the wrong way, or I'm saying it wrong, but don't pretend ignorance.

It was hard for you to tell us though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement