Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aquabike/aquavelo

• 21-10-2018 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I was wondering if there is a training group near Dublin/ Kildare or surrounding areas to meet up and train for an aquabike/aquavelo event? Was hoping to do one or two next summer as I can't do a full triathlon as the knees wouldn't be able for one!! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Blue bull wrote: »
    I was wondering if there is a training group near Dublin/ Kildare or surrounding areas to meet up and train for an aquabike/aquavelo event? Was hoping to do one or two next summer as I can't do a full triathlon as the knees wouldn't be able for one!! Thanks

No reason you couldn’t join a triathlon club and not do the running training. Swim and bike training would be exactly the same.

Plenty of Triathlon clubs around. Check out their training tones and find one that suits your schedule

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Blue bull

No reason you couldn’t join a triathlon club and not do the running training. Swim and bike training would be exactly the same.

Plenty of Triathlon clubs around. Check out their training tones and find one that suits your schedule
    Hi. Thanks for your reply. Must look them up and hopefully get sorted. Thanks again.

Advertisement