Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

somple cctv

Options
  • 21-10-2018 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi All
    i am looking for a very simple setup for a 94 year old person to see who is at there door from their seat in the back of there house. what i would like to do would be to connect to the scart on there tv and when anyone set of the motion detecter the tv switches to the cctv channel, they had one like it be before but seem s to have gone off the market i think it was called Armark. any help with this would be great
    Reards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

i lovewine wrote: »
    Hi All
    i am looking for a very simple setup for a 94 year old person to see who is at there door from their seat in the back of there house. what i would like to do would be to connect to the scart on there tv and when anyone set of the motion detecter the tv switches to the cctv channel, they had one like it be before but seem s to have gone off the market i think it was called Armark. any help with this would be great
    Reards

SCART was done away with at least 13 years ago, it could be difficult to find now, it might be easier to upgrade the TV first.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,674 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

i lovewine wrote:
    Hi All i am looking for a very simple setup for a 94 year old person to see who is at there door from their seat in the back of there house. what i would like to do would be to connect to the scart on there tv and when anyone set of the motion detecter the tv switches to the cctv channel, they had one like it be before but seem s to have gone off the market i think it was called Armark. any help with this would be great Reards

I have an old system exactly as you describe here. Has been in a drawer for 10 years + but all parts seem to be there except the bracket to hold the camera to the wall.
    I'd say a dummy bracket could be made up for this quite easily.

I'm in Ennis. You can have it for free if you wish if you can arrange collection.

It's a B&W unit. Micromark MM23106

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭i lovewine

Hi Tell me how
    thanks for the offer but it turned out that the tv has been changed so has no scart !!!!. so back to the drawing board
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 21,674 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

i lovewine wrote: »
    Hi Tell me how
    thanks for the offer but it turned out that the tv has been changed so has no scart !!!!. so back to the drawing board
    Thanks

If you put up a model number for the TV, I'm sure someone here will be able to give advice on suitable camera options.

Advertisement