Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quickpark airport discount codes?

Options
  • 21-10-2018 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any current active discount codes for quickpark please? Heading off for a 4 day city break shortly.

Much appreciated☺️☺️☺️

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 oliver29

OCTOBER15  is valid for 15% off until mid-night

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Pedro deNada

What's this driving about a half empty car park closed for 'maintenance' and you are directed to the furthest corner of the site from the entry delaying your exit when you get back. you feel like a performing circus dog jumping through all their new hoops each time you use their declining service.
    Then the coach driver to terminal forgets to stop at T2.
    it's becoming more farsical with each successive visit. like Hale & Pace 'de management' skit. No customer focus any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Telecaster58

What's this driving about a half empty car park closed for 'maintenance' and you are directed to the furthest corner of the site from the entry delaying your exit when you get back. you feel like a performing circus dog jumping through all their new hoops each time you use their declining service.
    Then the coach driver to terminal forgets to stop at T2.
    it's becoming more farsical with each successive visit. like Hale & Pace 'de management' skit. No customer focus any more.

For an extra fiver they'll park the car for you, which suits me. The only downside is the failure to pick up at Terminal 2. That said, that's probably Aer Rianta's fault. They really are useless

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

For an extra fiver they'll park the car for you, which suits me. The only downside is the failure to pick up at Terminal 2. That said, that's probably Aer Rianta's fault. They really are useless

Aer rianta would be useless as they don't exist for years. DAA now.

Also Quickpark is a rival car park to DAA so why would they provide them with lots of stops?

The pickup for Quickpark is a very short walk from T2, through glass tunnel just at the end of T1. Not that bad at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Telecaster58

murpho999 wrote: »
    Aer rianta would be useless as they don't exist for years. DAA now.

Also Quickpark is a rival car park to DAA so why would they provide them with lots of stops?

The pickup for Quickpark is a very short walk from T2, through glass tunnel just at the end of T1. Not that bad at all.

Aer Rianta/DAA what's the difference? As for being a rival, this is a public amenity. It is a useless organisation. Look at where they have the coach park. As for traipsing down the glass tunnel, which is quite exposed, why should we? I'm reasonably fit and usually just travel with my wife. I can imagine the difficulty for elderly passengers or a frazzled parent with young kids coming back from Spain at midnight trying to make their way to another terminal just to catch a bus to pick up their car.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 Pedro deNada

its not the pick up I was grumbling about, it was they failed to drop off at T2 on way from the carpark to the terminal on outward not return journey.
    Anyway it used to be simple straightforward good service but now there's so much management of the customer its a pain in the derriere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Absolute rip off paying someone an extra fiver to park your car, if you ask me. QP used to be a very good service but it's gone to the dogs of late with the micro management.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

QPMAR06 for paddy's weekend 15%

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Maire Bhig

anyone got a Quickpark or Clayton Hotel code, please - need airport parking for a 4 day break at the end of this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Tandey

Anyone got any fasttrack codes? Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Any codes available?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lord Marvel

WOOF on QuickPark for €10off

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭CraftySue

Looking to see what quickpark promo codes are available at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Kevincavan83

Any quick park premium promo codes

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

any quick park codes at the moment please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Go to the stickied airport parking thread at the top of this forum, there are a few codes

Advertisement