Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vanderbilt (SPC Connect) App + Fob query

Options
  • 21-10-2018 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have an SPC4320 installed approx 18months and all going well. When installed, there was no feature where the app on my mobile would raise in-app notification and appear on phone if e.g. house alarm raised. Instead I set up email notification to a gail account, however not ideal. Am I correct in my understanding that this in-app feature is now avalable and configurable via SPC Connect webpage (under panel settings)?
    I have both my own and wife mobiles registered against account, however only my own is ticked for receiving push notifications. Presuming this is the function to get in-app notifictaions, can someone advise how do I enable these notfications on 2nd device on acount (Wife's mobile), don't see option to enable anywhere?
    Finally, one of the fobs has stopped working ( think it's the IB44-EM type), can only guess keys were dropped on floor and it broke. These seem easily configurable with s/n printed on them, I see these entered against account on SPC-Connect. Can another fob simply be purchased cheaply so that I can replace the broken one?

Tks for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

You just need to set up the notifications in the app or portal and enable the other users phone.
    As long as your user profile has the user attribute enabled you can easily add an EM41XX card or tag

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Waesfjord

Jnealon wrote: »
    You just need to set up the notifications in the app or portal and enable the other users phone.
    As long as your user profile has the user attribute enabled you can easily add an EM41XX card or tag

tks - got my wife's phone working now. Just had to disable and re-enable via phone app to get working.

Prefer the tags as handy to keep with keys. Do you know where I can get these locally (Dublin / Meath)? I see them online for £30 for 5 tags, however that's from UK, would prefer to buy locally.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If you look at the suppliers list
    REW Finglas & Ballymount.
    RWL
    Northwood Technology
    Would all have these fobs.

Advertisement