Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question re Cooking chicken and reheating the following day

Options
  • 22-10-2018 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

I am not used to the kitchen hence my question. I really enjoy chicken goujons prepared in the butchers. I understand this is pure chicken ie not processed like the supermarket, so I was wondering if I had some of these today would they be ok to reheat in the microwave tomorrow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Just keep 'em in the fridge they'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,569 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I would. I work on the principle with any meat - cook it, cool it, reheat it once.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Sugarloaf12345

Thanks guys. Do you have any suggestions what to put with them? Pasta? Mash? A wrap?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,179 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Thanks guys. Do you have any suggestions what to put with them? Pasta? Mash? A wrap?

Mash with corn on the cob and chicken gravy.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mod note: Unfortunately, this thread falls under the heading of “Food safety advice” which is expressly against our charter. We can’t see, smell, touch or taste the food so how on earth could we accurately advise on what is safe and what’s not? It would be awful if someone got very sick because they trusted a well-meaning person on the internet rather than their own senses and instincts.

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement