Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Break

Options
  • 22-10-2018 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi,

Can you please advise the break fee to break out of my 5 year Fixed Rate on my mortgage taking out in April 2016?

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Number_05 wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you please advise the break fee to break out of my 5 year Fixed Rate on my mortgage taking out in April 2016?

Thanks,

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    This would depend on the terms and conditions and rate of your specific mortgage agreement. I'd ask you to call our mortgage section on 01 6113333 and the advisers there will be more than happy to have a look into your mortgage account and confirm what fee if any would apply to you.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Number_05

Is there an address I can email? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Number_05 wrote: »
    Is there an address I can email? thanks

Hi There,

For this type of query as it is account specific and depends on the Terms and Conditions of the Mortgage agreement a call would be necessary to our Mortgage team on the number provided above. Please be assured that our Mortgage advisors will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks Jennifer

Advertisement