Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tenancy Ending

Options
  • 22-10-2018 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I have been a Eir customer for the past 5 years. In that time I have moved house twice and have stayed with Eir. Last November when I moved house I signed up for a new contract with Eir (not too sure the length of the contract) however 2 weeks ago I recieved a letter from the LL saying that the propery would be sold. As I am vacating the property in 3 weeks time and have no new address lined up would it be possible for my contract to be terminated without charges? I have solictior letter as well as letter from estate agent stating I will be leaving.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

dmcguq10 wrote: »
    I have been a Eir customer for the past 5 years. In that time I have moved house twice and have stayed with Eir. Last November when I moved house I signed up for a new contract with Eir (not too sure the length of the contract) however 2 weeks ago I recieved a letter from the LL saying that the propery would be sold. As I am vacating the property in 3 weeks time and have no new address lined up would it be possible for my contract to be terminated without charges? I have solictior letter as well as letter from estate agent stating I will be leaving.
    Hi there dmcguq10

Once you have a new address and re-contract it to that, ECC charges will be waived. If you don't re-contract, the ECC charges will apply

-Kyle

Advertisement