Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charging for equipment return

• 22-10-2018 2:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭

I just got a text from Eir that my next bill is going to be very high and I should call them.

It turns out they want €130 from me for non returned equipment.
    I sent that equipment back to them weeks ago and have a receipt to prove it.

I moved house and instead of just moving my account across they made me close one and start another.

I've been on hold with moving house team for over 20 minutes listening to the same songs over and over.

This is ridiculous. Can an Eir rep help me out here please?

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

I just got a text from Eir that my next bill is going to be very high and I should call them.

It turns out they want €130 from me for non returned equipment.
    I sent that equipment back to them weeks ago and have a receipt to prove it.

I moved house and instead of just moving my account across they made me close one and start another.

I've been on hold with moving house team for over 20 minutes listening to the same songs over and over.

This is ridiculous. Can an Eir rep help me out here please?

Thank you.
    Hi there Titzon Toast

Thank you for getting in touch.

Would you mind just confirming all your account details via PM and I'll take a look at this?

-Kyle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there Titzon Toast

Thank you for getting in touch.

Would you mind just confirming all your account details via PM and I'll take a look at this?

-Kyle
    Thank you for getting back to me Kyle. I'll send over my details when I get home.
    Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

No problem we will be more than happy to help then.

Sarah

Advertisement