Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fees associated with transferring money from a bank of Ireland account to a Portugues

Options
  • 22-10-2018 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi there, 

Just a question regarding the transferring of money from Ireland to Portugal. 

Is there any  fees associated with transferring money from a bank of Ireland account to a Portuguese bank account ?

I would assume to transfer the money, I just need the IBAN of my Portuguese bank account. 

Thank you ! :) 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

eoghan101 wrote: »
    Hi there, 

Just a question regarding the transferring of money from Ireland to Portugal. 

Is there any  fees associated with transferring money from a bank of Ireland account to a Portuguese bank account ?

I would assume to transfer the money, I just need the IBAN of my Portuguese bank account. 

Thank you ! :) 

Hi eogan101

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. To transfer you your account in Portugal you would need the IBAN and BIC for this account. As the account you are transferring to is within the EU there will be no additional fees applied by Bank of Ireland to make the transfer. However please be advised that all automated credits and debits have a transaction fee of 10cent. When registering the Portuguese account as a payee please ensure this added as a SEPA payee to the account.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement