Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Family Law

Options
  • 22-10-2018 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

I've lived in Dubai for nearly 5 years with my wife & 3 children.

3weeks ago she put me out of the apartment & I had to return to Ireland as financially I couldn't afford to remain in Dubai.

I was the stay at home parent working part time, school runs, dinner, cleaning etc.... She's a finance manager & works long hours.

I'm now at home with no access to my children.

They are coming home for Christmas. Have I any rights to keep my kids at home when they come? I'm not happy for them to remain in Dubai as my wife is in serious debt & if anything happened her job she'd be arrested & jailed. I'm also not sure what she will do for childcare.

Kids are girl 11 & boy 6 both born in Ireland with Irish passports. Other little boy is 10months born in Dubai with Irish passport.

We are both Irish citizens born and raised.

Any advice greatfully appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

Jesus... talk to a solicitor.

This is a forum for work related problems.

My advice to you is do not kidnap the children. It'll screw up any divorce proceedings and you may even get arrested.

Best of luck.

Advertisement