Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of phone number

Options
  • 22-10-2018 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi, I recently updated my phone number and activated it online. However, passcodes are still being sent to my old number. On 365online, it says that my new number is the one linked with my account. I'd appreciate any help.
    Thanks,
    Colleen.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Colleen353 wrote: »
    Hi, I recently updated my phone number and activated it online. However, passcodes are still being sent to my old number. On 365online, it says that my new number is the one linked with my account. I'd appreciate any help.
    Thanks,
    Colleen.

Hi Colleen353,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.  Can I ask that you raise your query by logging into your account through a PC/Laptop> Select Service Desk and 'Ask a Question' and one of our advisors will be happy to look into this for you and confirm that the correct mobile number is added to the account.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement