Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleetwood Mac - RDS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Btw, there are some (not very good) tickets for this on ticketmaster rn.

errlloyd wrote: »
    Btw, there are some (not very good) tickets for this on ticketmaster rn.

Many thanks for posting that- but @ just over 300 + for 2 tickets I think I'll pass- RDS can be very dodgy for sound- I didn't book on day 1- my loss- but can't justify that price.

Enjoy all- hopefully it will be a great concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Buckingham had a lucky escape, best of luck too him and hope he makes a full recovery

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/lindsay-buckingham-heart-surgery-fleetwood-mac-792212/

Looks like he's on the mend anyway. Fingers crossed he makes a full recovery and all concerned sort out their differences.

https://twitter.com/KBChrush/status/1129754664583483393

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Kissyfer

Sorry if I missed it on here but was there ever any support announced? Did see something about the Pretenders but dont see it advertised anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Not long now! Weather forecast..not ideal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Good seats back on sale for this if anyone is still looking

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Zardoz wrote: »

All those Ticketmaster Platinum tickets that didn't sell!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Anyone know if you can still park in the area where funderland usually sets up? Simmonscourt??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,003 ✭✭✭endainoz

Think so yeah, that's my plan anyways. On the venue info section in the my tickets section, it says: Parking at Simmonscourt Road for cars & buses. Not sure about the time it's open though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

Zardoz wrote: »

Thanks +1

I'm really torn here after going last minute to Metallica.

It's crazy money the Mac are looking for, no Buckingham, for the RDS and also looking sh1te weather.

Then again it's the Mac and probably the last time we'll see them at all.

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Is the parking at Simmonscourt Road fairly big? If you couldn't get to the venue til a bit later on could you still get parking? I'm not from Dublin so I'm not very familiar with the parking options.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 gledge

Does anyone know what time they are due on at?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭mooreman09

gledge wrote: »
    Does anyone know what time they are due on at?

I'm looking for this info too. Expected about 8.30pm but tickets mention 6 which is early for gates unless theres support...

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭cmac8

Anyone know if there is a support act?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

The Pretenders are supporting. No idea on stage times.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,034 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Thanks +1

I'm really torn here after going last minute to Metallica.

It's crazy money the Mac are looking for, no Buckingham, for the RDS and also looking sh1te weather.

Then again it's the Mac and probably the last time we'll see them at all.

:confused:

Met Eireann are showing rain in the afternoon but dry enough for the evening

• Registered Users Posts: 12,809 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Its not crazy money for The Pretenders and Fleetwood Mac.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,665 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Doors: 18:00
    The Pretenders: 18:30
    Fleetwood Mac: 20:30

https://twitter.com/TicketmasterIre/status/1138403613276086272

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

My bus is leaving Naas at 3. Seems very early if doors aren't until 6. Any bars close by the entrance to the RDS?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

My bus is leaving Naas at 3. Seems very early if doors aren't until 6. Any bars close by the entrance to the RDS?

Theres quite a few in the streets up from the RDS on the way too the Aviva

• Advertisement

Paddy Cullens, Mary Macs, Horse Show House, The Bridge and Crowes are all across the road and are a five minute walk at most.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,809 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Herbert Park Hotel is lovely, across the road and do a great pint

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭canireally

I have 2 standing physical tickets in Galway, does anyone know can I still sell these through the ticket swap thing on ticket master? I can't go and don't know anyone IN Galway who wants them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

canireally wrote: »
    I have 2 standing physical tickets in Galway, does anyone know can I still sell these through the ticket swap thing on ticket master? I can't go and don't know anyone IN Galway who wants them.

why not try Toutless.com?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Paddy Cullens, Mary Macs, Horse Show House, The Bridge and Crowes are all across the road and are a five minute walk at most.

If the weather is decent then this is a great spot , We went there before Robbie Williams a few years and have great craic(the weather was scorching) even went back there after the gig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Yea can’t go wrong with any of them. Went to horse show house b4 the killers last year and they’ve a right setup outdoors if it’s a nice day

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

On Pubs. Last year at the killers the weather was deadly. So a lot of people got there early and just sat on the grass enjoying a few beers, even during the support acts. It was lovely.

BUT. The Queues for beer were llllooooonnnnggggg. 25 minutes to half an hour at one bar.

Oh also. As a Leinster Season Ticket holder I can let you know that there are no atms in the venue. There are two near the venue (at the bridge and at the horse show house) that get very busy so if you need cash, get it out before then. All the bars take card but if you prefer cash, bear this in mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,034 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

FitzShane wrote: »
    Doors: 18:00
    The Pretenders: 18:30
    Fleetwood Mac: 20:30

https://twitter.com/TicketmasterIre/status/1138403613276086272

Is there a bit of traffic management going on here? Could you safely add 30 minutes for the Pretenders start time?

I see set lists of 24 tracks for this tour. Would that be a two hour show?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,003 ✭✭✭endainoz

Know someone looking for a standing ticket if anyone could help. Seems to be loads of seated tickets on sale again now!

Advertisement