Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleetwood Mac - RDS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

endainoz wrote: »
    Know someone looking for a standing ticket if anyone could help. Seems to be loads of seated tickets on sale again now!
    someone selling 2 on toutless at the moment, easy enough to offload the 2nd one i'd say.

looking at the seat map on the TM website, it seems like they're all production hold tickets, as they're all in patterns/rows together, or the very back rows of the stands. presumably the stage/speaker/mixing desk structures are mostly up now, so they know that the view is OK, and have put them onsale.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

looking at the seat map on the TM website, it seems like they're all production hold tickets, as they're all in patterns/rows together, or the very back rows of the stands. presumably the stage/speaker/mixing desk structures are mostly up now, so they know that the view is OK, and have put them onsale.

They released similar seats for Bon Jovi and Pink months ago ,no idea why they held onto the same seats this time till the day before .

The seating map on Ticketmaster looks incorrect too ,the stage looks like the generic rectangular crap ,so alot of the seats in Block E and F could be restricted view .

D8yQrYhXsAEN5OW.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 15,665 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Is that plastic white board type surface all over the pitch? I assume it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Paddy_Whack

Travelling to Fleetwood Mac tomorrow evening via M7. Due to circumstances outside of my control, l will be late by the time l approach Red Cow, approx 5.30 to 6pm. What is the fastest way to get to RDS?? Initially was planning to head straight on and into Dolphins Barn to Canals and follow along there (The Country route....) Also considered Luas into town etc. Now considering the M50, Stillorgan turnoff and up via N11.
    TIA. The Pretenders start at 6.30pm approx.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

Travelling to Fleetwood Mac tomorrow evening via M7. Due to circumstances outside of my control, l will be late by the time l approach Red Cow, approx 5.30 to 6pm. What is the fastest way to get to RDS?? Initially was planning to head straight on and into Dolphins Barn to Canals and follow along there (The Country route....) Also considered Luas into town etc. Now considering the M50, Stillorgan turnoff and up via N11. TIA. The Pretenders start at 6.30pm approx.

Leave the car somewhere around Stillorgan and hop a bus to Donnybrook. They come every few minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Hope all the other boardsies heading to Fleetwood Mac later enjoy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,074 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Have two standing tickets if anyone is interested. 150 for pair if anyone interested. (Face is 192 for pair). Can meet them outside venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Travelling to Fleetwood Mac tomorrow evening via M7. Due to circumstances outside of my control, l will be late by the time l approach Red Cow, approx 5.30 to 6pm. What is the fastest way to get to RDS?? Initially was planning to head straight on and into Dolphins Barn to Canals and follow along there (The Country route....) Also considered Luas into town etc. Now considering the M50, Stillorgan turnoff and up via N11.
    TIA. The Pretenders start at 6.30pm approx.

Fleetwood Mac TDS & Elton John 3Arena, traffic will be mental tonight especially
    if it's raining!
    Leave the car somewhere around Stillorgan and hop a bus to Donnybrook. They come every few minutes.

+1
    Short walk down from Donnybrook to ground.
    Then straight back out to bus to car and then M50.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Conchir

I wonder will they play Tusk tonight, I know it's a big Lindsey Buckingham song.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭tommythecat

Conchir wrote: »
    I wonder will they play Tusk tonight, I know it's a big Lindsey Buckingham song.

No Chance.

4kwp South East facing PV System. 5.3kwh Weco battery. South Dublin City.

• Advertisement

No Chance.

Here is Setlist from last weeks concert.
    Not there.
    Though Legal case has been settled, l suspect relations are strained :(
    Pity. I note they got Crowded House and Tom Petty tunes in there. That's fair enough! Will give Neil and Mike C an opportunity to let rip!
    Can't wait. And The Pretenders as well! Bring it on!

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/fleetwood-mac/2019/festival-park-werchter-werchter-belgium-139191e5.html

• Registered Users Posts: 12,809 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Though Legal case has been settled, l suspect relations are strained :(

Lindsey has his own issues at the moment.

https://twitter.com/KBChrush/status/1093969115859935233

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

What time should I arrive this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Think it's a pretty fixed setlist for this tour, but looking forward to it all the same!

V excited.

The Nal wrote: »
    Lindsey has his own issues at the moment.

https://twitter.com/KBChrush/status/1093969115859935233

Let's hope his health is better soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Does anyone know where the disabled parking is ?

I know there is some in Simmions Court car park .. but thats right at the front of that building which is further away.

Also can you bring a backpack in ?

NeVeR wrote: »

Your Safety

• Do not bring backpacks or large handbags. Bags exceeding the size of A4 WILL NOT be permitted entry. There will be no cloakroom or storage facilities on site. Bags must not be left at entrances or surrounding areas. Any items left will be removed and disposed of accordingly.

• This is an outdoor event and concert will take place rain or shine. Please check weather conditions and dress appropriately, but remember no umbrellas.

There is NO cloakroom service available.

• Glass or cans, umbrellas, alcohol, garden furniture, selfie sticks, flares will not be permitted.

Full list of prohibited items on www.mcd.ie

No professional cameras or cameras with a detachable lens, video cameras & audio recording devices, iPads or GoPros.

• Obey the stewards and Gardaí and instructions given over the public address for your own safety.

• The Promoter deems that large outdoor concerts are not a suitable environments for all children under 5 years old unless otherwise stated. We have no measures in place to facilitate babies and small children on site.

Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of others.

Due to increased security measures we strongly advise you allow sufficient time to get through security checks to gain entry to the venue in a safe and timely manner.

Please contact MCD Productions in advance via email customercare@mcd.ie if you:

• Have any queries or accessible requests including access, toilets, dietary requirement etc, please ensure that you have brought attention to this prior to attending the event to allow MCD the opportunity to assist you with having a more enjoyable day at the event.

• If you have any general queries or accessible requests that has not been addressed in the event information provided.

If during the event you have a query or wish to provide feedback in relation to the event, please contact Customer Care at the Info Point in the venue.

I doubt it very much, you can't take them in anywhere now.
    I wouldn't chance it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Does anyone know where the disabled parking is ?

I know there is some in Simmions Court car park .. but thats right at the front of that building which is further away.

email says:

Accessible Parking Enter Gate B on Merrion Road YELLOW

Looks like the main gate on Merrion road across from the Bank Centre

• Advertisement

PaulieC wrote: »
    email says:

Accessible Parking Enter Gate B on Merrion Road YELLOW

Looks like the main gate on Merrion road across from the Bank Centre

thanks - which email do you mean ? I read the email i got with my tickets and it says nothing about parking.

Edit - just checked.. I'm going into grandstand - so parking at the front might leave me future away .. so might pack in Simmons Court - thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

'Don't dream it's over' and 'free falling' in the set list?
    Gimme a break......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

We're sure you can't wait for Fleetwood Mac in the RDS tonight Thursday 13th June 2019! We have just been advised the stage times have been updated for this event.

Take note.
    Doors: 6.00pm
    Pretenders: 6.30pm
    Fleetwood Mac: 8.00pm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

thanks - which email do you mean ? I read the email i got with my tickets and it says nothing about parking.

Edit - just checked.. I'm going into grandstand - so parking at the front might leave me future away .. so might pack in Simmons Court - thanks.

I got an email from Ticketmaster yesterday. Seems they are belatedly being helpful to their customers and trying to justify their massive service charges. I've attached a screenshot of the parking/entrance information (you can ignore the colouring mistake, file that under "you had one job" :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,330 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Enjoy tonight guys
    no Lindsey is no Fleetwood for me but I am sure it will still be a great show and the pretenders are a really super support act.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭tommythecat

Enjoy tonight guys
    no Lindsey is no Fleetwood for me but I am sure it will still be a great show and the pretenders are a really super support act.

I'm with you on that but I got a free ticket and it might be the last time we get to see them. I got to see the full band last time in the Point so I'm happy enough with that.

4kwp South East facing PV System. 5.3kwh Weco battery. South Dublin City.

Typical Ireland, big show tonight in Dublin and I’m at blanch just after 5 30 and next train is 40 minutes!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Shlippery wrote: »
    We're sure you can't wait for Fleetwood Mac in the RDS tonight Thursday 13th June 2019! We have just been advised the stage times have been updated for this event.

Take note.

Wow.....early headline!! Thanks for posting;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Shlippery wrote: »

Take note.

Doors only get a half hour on stage?

Shame what happened to a great band.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

If someone here are in block D and Block C of the Anglesea stand will they take pics of the stage view please

Advertisement