Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't cancel my eir mobile subscription

Options
  • 22-10-2018 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I can't cancel my eir mobile subscription. I can't get through to anyone when I call. Please help me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Jayferg wrote: »
    I can't cancel my eir mobile subscription. I can't get through to anyone when I call. Please help me.
    Hi there Jayferg

If you opted in for an add-on or booster, you can opt-out by clicking here for Prepay or here for Bill pay.  Just will tell you exactly what to text to opt out

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Jayferg

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there Jayferg

If you opted in for an add-on or booster, you can opt-out by clicking here for Prepay or here for Bill pay.  Just will tell you exactly what to text to opt out

-Kyle

Hi Kyle. It's not an add on or booster I want to cancel. I want to change networks entirely. Is there a number I can call to do this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

You can call 1800 69 00 00 and they will assist you with this further.

Sarah

Advertisement