Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTunes Questions

• 22-10-2018 10:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭

Are there any iTunes movie customers here who bought Jurassic Park.

Are you able to stream the movie on your computer or iOS device?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Are there any iTunes movie customers here who bought Jurassic Park.

Are you able to stream the movie on your computer or iOS device?

I got it for a fiver and have streamed it on my ATV 4K.

Are you having issues?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

adox wrote: »
    I got it for a fiver and have streamed it on my ATV 4K.

Are you having issues?

I bought it last year and discovered last week - the day of my post that I couldn't stream it any more on computers or iOS devices. I could download it from my purchase history but the Extras were missing.

I discovered the is that Universal added a new batch of subtitles recently and, according to iTunes support, the changed the product code so that it became a a "new movie".

According to other on various forums, Universal do this a lot in iTunes and Apple say there is nothing they can do to stop it. They got me the iTuns Extras back but will do no more about it.

People have complained direct to Universal - as I have done myself - for several years but get no response.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

I actually just got an email from Universal saying it is an "iTunes issue" and to contact Apple.

I responded saying Apple said the opposite. And Apple is correct. They are not responsible for the content - it would like blaming HMV because because the DVDs are blank.

Advertisement