Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telephone/broadband technician courses/literature

Options
  • 22-10-2018 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi everyone. I'm a telecoms technician in training. I'm looking to find online courses and literature to further my training. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭NewClareman

Hi everyone. I'm a telecoms technician in training. I'm looking to find online courses and literature to further my training. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

There are many paths you can go, in this area. (I know, I’ve been through many of them.) Your first step should be to make sure you have all the bases covered regarding you current training. If you could provide some information on the course, where you are at on it currently, etc. I can help. Pm me, if you don’t want to post publicably.

After that, you really need to consider what you want from the course and where you’d like to end up. Otherwise you can waste money/time/energy on courses that end up being of little use.

For example, do you want to become a technical expert?
    If so, have you thought about any specific area?
    Do you see an opportunity/job that you’d really like to aim for...

Advertisement