Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa Offers Issue

• 23-10-2018 8:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 494 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Does anyone have a contact email for visa offers?
    I purchased from a valid retailer using my BOI visa card in the correct timeframe and it's been 2 weeks and I still have not received any cashback. The visa offers website makes it impossible to actually find a contact to report a missed transaction..
    Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

I avail of the AIB Visa Card offers and it's often at least 2 weeks before the cash is refunded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭cython

timmyjimmy wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    Does anyone have a contact email for visa offers?
    I purchased from a valid retailer using my BOI visa card in the correct timeframe and it's been 2 weeks and I still have not received any cashback. The visa offers website makes it impossible to actually find a contact to report a missed transaction..
    Any help would be appreciated.

Have you tried filing a report of same through the website?
    I haven't received my cashback, what should I do?
    First, double check that your purchase met the terms of the offer provided in the offer details, for instance:

Minimum purchase amount
    Offer validity dates
    Correct store location
    Correct card used
    If your purchase met all the terms, visit the "Help" page to report a missed transaction to Visa's customer service team.

Please note, all enquiries relating to cashback should be made within 60 working days of the purchase date or the date the cashback appears on your statement (whichever date is later).

Please provide the following information found on your receipt when you contact us:

Date of transaction
    Retailer name
    Amount paid
    Last 4 digits of the Bank of Ireland Visa Debit card used
    For security reasons, please do not include your full card number or account details.

The bottom of the help page allows you to fill out a form for a specific missed cashback. I had to do it for Topaz before, though eventually it came through twice after!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 494 ✭✭timmyjimmy

Thank you! I can now see the form when I click other issues.

Advertisement