Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issues with PM replies

Options
  • 23-10-2018 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I have a problem with PM, I can send and receive PMs, but if I want to reply to received PM, my message disappears, it looks like i sent an empty message, just with quote form the person I am trying to reply

I have this problem in firefox, I tried IE, to see if it works there, but I cannot even open PM there.

What is the problem and solution?

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi futuredubliner,

Are you currently on the Responsive Site? I ask because this has been an issue that has cropped up there. Could you try switching to the Legacy Site please? Alternatively you could start a new message and copy the train that you're responding to (for the first one and hopefully it rectifies itself from there).

What browser, OS, and device are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 futuredubliner

I switched to legacy, because I couldn't even make this thread in new fancy site. on legacy it seems to work

regarding your question about copying that is what i eventually did, but it didn't solve itself (even if I reply to copied message, again, no message...)

it seems that the problem is with new site

firefox 62.0.3, win 7, PC

Advertisement