Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applied For Joint Personal Current Account

Options
  • 23-10-2018 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I applied for a joint current personal account. I uploaded my documents on Friday 19th, my partner had to re-upload his, which he did yesterday morning. 

Just wondering how long does it usually take from this point to be approved? 

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

kenzogirl wrote: »
    Hi,

I applied for a joint current personal account. I uploaded my documents on Friday 19th, my partner had to re-upload his, which he did yesterday morning. 

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. Once both parties on the application have uploaded the documentation provided through the 2 separate links you will receive a text message with 24 to 48 business hours with the IBAN and BIC.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kenzogirl

Hi,

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. Once both parties on the application have uploaded the documentation provided through the 2 separate links you will receive a text message with 24 to 48 business hours with the IBAN and BIC.

Thanks Jen
    Hi Jen,

I still have not received anything, who do I contact about this? 

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi Jen,

I still have not received anything, who do I contact about this? 

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for coming back to us here. For an update in relation to the account application please contact our Account Opening Team ion 1890 354 454 and one of our advisors will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement