Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fault not fixed

Options
  • 23-10-2018 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi

I logged a broadband fault on Friday.

I was told today (after waiting on the phone for 20 mins) that it has been fixed (when it hasnt) and that I need to relog it. No-one contacted me to confirm it was repaired.

Can someone from Eir please assist?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi there,

If you could PM me with the fault reference number I'll look into this for you.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 37 drik

Hi

I pmd you yesterday but haven't heard anything back yet.

Can someone come back to me please?

Thanks

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi there,

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 37 drik

drik wrote: »
    Hi

I pmd you yesterday but haven't heard anything back yet.

Can someone come back to me please?

Thanks

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi there,

Thanks,

Sarah
    This still hasn't been resolved, fault confirmed as still active yet closed on Monday!

I've tried to call the cancellations team twice today and after waiting for 20 mins each time got cut off. Can someone please help?

Advertisement