Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moved house, closed accounts, need to set up new account on same e-mail and I can't

Options
  • 23-10-2018 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've moved house from ground floor to first floor.
    New tenant on ground floor called to close my account / change it to his name.
    Landlord ringed Electric Ireland (you guys) to create an account to my name.
    Papers arrived yesterday, but CAN'T use same e-mail account as previous account is closed and tied to my Debit Card.
    Need to resolve my situation and I don't want any energy cuts nor being in debt with the electricity company. Using another e-mail address is not an option.

Can you help me set up my NEW electricity meter into the existing account?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi chonix,

Thank you for choosing Electric Ireland.

If you private message us the two relevant Electric Ireland account numbers, stating that you are/were the account-holder and confirming your new address, previous address and date of birth, we will assist you as soon as possible.

Thanks again,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭chonix

Hi chonix,

Thank you for choosing Electric Ireland.

If you private message us the two relevant Electric Ireland account numbers, stating that you are/were the account-holder and confirming your new address, previous address and date of birth, we will assist you as soon as possible.

Thanks again,
    Una
    Thanks Una. Just sent a PM with the relevant information.

Advertisement