Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Country 2 Country 2018- 3 Arena

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 sevenshades

Couldn't see ticket prices on TM except 'from 54.95'.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Noelmcgov28

Couldn't see ticket prices on TM except 'from 54.95'.

I say price will range from €54-€200. Presale on tomorrow I hope to get a code by then. Fingers crossed.

€54-€105 in the pre sale.

Got myself 2 tickets in Block E row 30 hopefully they'll be good seats.

€54 tickets I Believe will be sold on Friday and will be for Blocks H-P.

Blocks A-G are €88-€105 depending on where you wish to sit. No idea what the Flat Seating prices will be but it won't be cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Captain_Crash

Got the pre-sale link yesterday, looking forward to seeing Keith Urban again. Last time I saw him was when he supported Bryan Adams back in the old Point in '04 I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Daisy03

Anyone know how to get artist presale tickets? Want tickets to friday night but couldnt find anything about a Lady Antebellum presale.
    If anyone has a 3 presale code they arent using....i would be very grateful.

Thanks

Daisy03 wrote: »
    Anyone know how to get artist presale tickets? Want tickets to friday night but couldnt find anything about a Lady Antebellum presale.
    If anyone has a 3 presale code they arent using....i would be very grateful.

Thanks

I imagine the artist presale tickets are for fans who pre-ordered albums on the artist website but not sure.

C2C 3 pre-sale code: AA1NQQAGQ

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Daisy03

I imagine the artist presale tickets are for fans who pre-ordered albums on the artist website but not sure.

C2C 3 pre-sale code: AA1NQQAGQ

Thanks so much! Tickets sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,482 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Keith Urban, Chris Stapleton and Lady Antebellum the main headliners, not bad

Advertisement