Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Robert Plant and Van Morrison tickets on 3+ app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭ALS

If anyone is lucky enough to get tkts for the crows but can’t make it , I would be much obliged if you could pass then on my way ... fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭villa2008

Got 2 for Robert Plant:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,123 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Says Robert Plant tickets are gone for me. Does that actually mean they're gone or do you need to just keep checking?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Posting again for CC if anyone's willing to part with a code, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

ALS wrote:
    If anyone is lucky enough to get tkts for the crows but can’t make it , I would be much obliged if you could pass then on my way ... fingers crossed

CCXUVMLU

• Advertisement

Cazale wrote: »
    CCXUVMLU

Thanks so much , do you have a booking link to use the code please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

SSeanSS wrote: »
    If anyone want 2 seated tickets for Counting Crows id give it to them for a 5er each (10 quid) .. will be enough for bus money to Dublin for robert plant
    Sold :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

If anyone at all has RP tickets they dont want, Id be very willing to swap them for my counting crows ones..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

ALS wrote: »
    Thanks so much , do you have a booking link to use the code please

Enjoy!

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/180054CF85FEA41D?did=reffo

Keep getting an error message , maybe someone got there before me ?
    Cazale wrote: »

• Advertisement

If any codes not getting used , could someone pm one , would be much obliged

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Any RP codes? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Make sure you choose seats far back, all the block a/standing are gone (i'd say they're gone back to block p)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jimmyringo

Don't suppose anyone here has a spare presale code for C2C (country to country). Not really my thing, but the wife.... you know.

This is the message I get when I try to book ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,076 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Cheers, to see Robert plant will be awesome

I've seen him close to 10th times so far. He gets better and better.

Van Morrison can put on a kick ass show too when he is in the mood. It's going to be a great gig

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

This is the message I get when I try to book ?

My tip, and I got tickets for both, was to scroll down far enough and jump on. I'd say everyone is going for the tickets listed at the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RisingDamp

Anyone have a code for RP?

Would make my wife very happy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭trishasaffron

Love a code for RP/VM if anyone has one and not using?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RisingDamp

Fairly stupid system that does nothing for the actual fans. There's a chap on twitter who posted the following this morning:

"lmao got free robert plant/van morrison, and counting crows tickets, decent morning. i know a total of one (1) songs by any of those acts"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭direstraits

Would love the chance to see rp live :) if anyone has a spare ticket/code :) please pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

RisingDamp wrote: »
    Fairly stupid system that does nothing for the actual fans. There's a chap on twitter who posted the following this morning:

"lmao got free robert plant/van morrison, and counting crows tickets, decent morning. i know a total of one (1) songs by any of those acts"

Wouldn't actual fans have bought tickets already? I tend to go to smaller more intimate gigs and festivals, rarely something like this but I am a fan of at least three of these acts and who knows they might blow me away enough to actually buy a ticket the next time they play.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Its not a great system. But he could argue that he pays his monthly bill /prepay and is entitled to apply like anybody else - so therefore its fair in Three's eyes - all paying customers.

I tried to get tickets couldn't get any. Slightly disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,988 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

I agree, stupid system really. I posted here in the hope it would reach people who'd be more into it

These shows must not have sold well. Maybe promoters will realise they can't keep pushing the prices, these were €75 and €95. The fact that's become normal is crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

To be fair, any big fans will have already bought tickets to these shows. It's not everyday tickets are handed out free no strings attached for big shows so might as well enjoy it. I won tickets a few years back for Counting Crows in Kilmainham only knowing a couple of songs but I still had a good time and enjoyed the show, and it'll be the same this weekend. Just because someones not a huge fan doesn't mean they should be locked out of the promotion.

Re-selling free tickets on adverts etc is pretty crappy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Any code for Van Morrison going I would greatly appreciate it.

Anybody have a code for Counting Crows and not using it?? Please PM code.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057886707/116/#post108440689

I’ve given away over 500 free codes over the past 4 months surely I must have a bit of karma coming my way :-). ...

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭itac

Got a code for Counting Crows, but have just realised I won't be able to go that night - will be online til 3.30/4pm today, if someone wants to PM me, I'm happy to send the code on.
    EDIT:
    tis gone already!

• Advertisement

itac wrote: »
    Got a code for Counting Crows, but have just realised I won't be able to go that night - will be online til 3.30/4pm today, if someone wants to PM me, I'm happy to send the code on.

PM Sent

Advertisement