Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Robert Plant and Van Morrison tickets on 3+ app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

aslanroars wrote: »
    I'd love tickets counting crowns u still got them

dentists love that band

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Pelvis wrote: »
    And some people might have money but not realise it's not sold out.

I'm not a psychic.

Don’t be backtracking now. If you’re going to be less than civil to someone making a genuine request then own it.

Embrace your saltiness.

But don’t backtrack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Wheety wrote: »
    Can you pass these tickets on to other people? Says you need to enter with the booker.

Oh boy I hope so.... I got the tickets for my parents and I'll not be going to the gig myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭keavebm

Wing126 wrote:
    Oh boy I hope so.... I got the tickets for my parents and I'll not be going to the gig myself...

They never check the name on the tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

keavebm wrote: »
    They never check the name on the tickets

They definitely do depending on the gig. Was asked for ID entering Arctic Monkeys last month and a few heads were taken out of line because their ID didn't match the name on the ticket. Not sure if they got in once the queues died down or not, but yeah, they definitely check ID at certain gigs these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭glen123

I've just read the small print on my CC tickets - doesn't say anything about having to enter with the person whose name is on the tickets. Only says tickets cannot be resold for more than face value.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Any RP tickets spare I’ll gladly take them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭ALS

Any joy ?
    I may have 2 tickets - if so i will pm you (just waiting on a friend to get back to me)

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭nihicib2

I got the code for the RP gig but when I picked the seats available it took me to a page where you would click on e-tickets and the timer just counted down and boom no tickets and none were sent to my email address, anyone know what I was doing wrong, just in case of more tickets being released?

Also if anyone doesn't want their RP tickets Ill gladly take them and praise you to the Gods of music for all eternity ;o)

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Any spare CC tickets????? pleeeeeeease

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Still asking for Van Morrison tickets if anyone doesn't want them, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,050 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

I see some people selling tickets below face value on FB. Be cautious as always.
    http://bit.ly/VanPlant-BluesFest?fbclid=IwAR3BHj6aFuCyqmgm87hMeoMklwH8dbymA0gtENx6LwJM49xVue1InbbJhoI

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

I see some people selling tickets below face value on FB. Be cautious as always.
    http://bit.ly/VanPlant-BluesFest?fbclid=IwAR3BHj6aFuCyqmgm87hMeoMklwH8dbymA0gtENx6LwJM49xVue1InbbJhoI

Scum

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭shamrockvilla

Anybody willing to swap me 2 Van Morrison tickets for 2 Counting Crows ones please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭ALS

Still looking for tkts got Counting Crows if anyone would be kind enough ....... cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Anyone know what the running order might be for CC/AK? AK on first and CC closing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭danois

ALS wrote: »
    Still looking for tkts got Counting Crows if anyone would be kind enough ....... cheers

I have 2 turns out the hubby has plans so I can’t go anymore. Send me your email and I’ll send you screenshots of tickets, I assume that’s enough to get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,719 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Any play listing available for Plant and Morrison?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ElliotM1811

ALS wrote: »
    Any joy ?

apologies, yes i have them if you still looking? PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ElliotM1811

danois wrote: »
    I have 2 turns out the hubby has plans so I can’t go anymore. Send me your email and I’ll send you screenshots of tickets, I assume that’s enough to get it?

ALS did you get sorted? i will pass mine on if so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

CC tickets back up. No sign of Van Morrison tix though.

CC tickets back up. No sign of Van Morrison tix though.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Pure Loonamus

Nevermind.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Got two tickets to Plant and Van Morrison and can't go myself. They're in Block j near the back.

Would rather give them to someone who wanted tickets but didn't get any for either gig than someone who got lucky with CC (share the love and all that).

If anyone wants them, let me know here by 3.30pm (Boards post time) BY LIKING MY POST OR SENDING ME A PM (to save cluttering the thread) and I'll put all the names if there's any into a randomizer online and let it pick someone (as I hate when I miss something by virtue of not being the first online). I think that's fair :)

M

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Got two tickets to Plant and Van Morrison and can't go myself. They're in Block j near the back.

Would rather give them to someone who wanted tickets but didn't get any for either gig than someone who got lucky with CC (share the love and all that).

If anyone wants them, let me know here by 3.30pm (Boards post time) BY LIKING MY POST (to save cluttering the thread) and I'll put all the names if there's any into a randomizer online and let it pick someone (as I hate when I miss something by virtue of not being the first online). I think that's fair :)

M

PM'd!

Nevermind.

They’re back up on 3Plus now

• Registered Users Posts: 38,409 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Fair play too everlast75 who donated money to a charity of my choosing for giving him my tickets too RP

I wonder is this only a once off and we won't get another free event this year. I'd be particularly happy with a free ticket to cheap trick/def leppard on the 1st Dec ha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

everlast75 wrote: »
    Any play listing available for Plant and Morrison?

Setlist FM has all the recent shows up, but each night is a bit different
    Here's what Plant has been doing recently. Not necessarily doing all of these every night, obviously, but this gives a good overall idea.

Led Zeppelin tracks:
    The Lemon Song
    Going to California
    Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
    Black Dog
    Whole Lotta Love
    Misty Mountain Hop
    Bring It On Home
    Four Sticks
    The Rain Song

Solo tracks:
    From Carry Fire: New World..., The May Queen, Carry Fire, Dance with You Tonight
    From lullaby and... The Ceaseless Roar: Rainbow, Little Maggie, Turn It Up, Poor Howard

Plus In the Mood, Satan Your Kingdom Must Come Down and Please Read the Letter have all made appearances

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 TripleL

Got sorted! Thanks a million.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,050 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Deisler wrote: »

Scum
    Or people whose wife got sick, or who got called into work, or whatever. You've no idea how they got their tickets, so hold off on the rush to judgement.

Advertisement