Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Robert Plant and Van Morrison tickets on 3+ app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I'll be cheeky and ask if anyone has free tickets to send them over. :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Like the previous poster.......if anyone has a spare......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Birneybau wrote: »
    My tickets are gone as of right now. Guess this is what happens when the market is flooded with free tickets.

I was very kindly given a pair of tickets by bennyl10, so hopefully Birneybau you sorted out someone on here with your pair?

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Pinkman

If anyone has spare tickets to Van Morrison/Robert Plant for Sunday I'd really appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Tazium

Counting Crows would be deadly if still going please, I'd love two tickets to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Birneybau wrote: »
    My tickets are gone as of right now. Guess this is what happens when the market is flooded with free tickets.

I was very kindly given a pair of tickets by bennyl10, so hopefully Birneybau you sorted out someone on here with your pair?

Sorry, wasn't a dig at yourselves or anyone. Just meant that the volume of free tickets was so large it ended up being a bit messy. Gave them to a bloke in work, one for him, one for his jacket.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Any Spares there lads ?
    Counting crows..... or even Robert Plant ? :)

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

I want to see Van Morrison pity we can't do a swapsie halfway through I go home and a Robert plant fan goes in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Soulsun

For the love of God is there any spares for any gig... Would love two ticeads?

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭xlogo

xlogo wrote:
    Looking for any Robert Plant tickets if any freebies available - Many thanks!

xlogo wrote:
    Just a single ticket will do - cheers!

Still looking and hoping ðŸ‘

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭zac8

Two tickets for counting crows if anyone interested. Pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭spindex

I've 2 counting crows and 2 Robert plant tickets to give away pm me your email and what gig you want
    TICKETS ARE GONE NOW

• Registered Users Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

Spent €200 yesterday on counting crows..

Ah well, at lest they’re block a seats.

I’m a threee customer but assume this offer is over ?

I’d give my right arm for a van ticket if anyone had one spare..

Cheers..

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭jimosterberg

spindex wrote: »
    I've 2 counting crows and 2 Robert plant tickets to give away pm me your email and what gig you want

Pm sent. Would love these if still available. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Do I have to give my personal details, ie my name and email address, if I'm giving my tickets to someone on here?

I got doxxed on a different forum years ago so I don't like giving information like that to someone I don't know.

Do I have to give my personal details, ie my name and email address, if I'm giving my tickets to someone on here?

I got doxxed on a different forum years ago so I don't like giving information like that to someone I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Youd always have to take that chance...id imagine though if youre dealing with someone with a long posting history the risk would be minimised

I imagine they'd have your email address if you sent them the tickets that way but unless it contains your name they shouldn't need that

Would be delighted with two Van/Robert Plant tickets if anyone isn't going :-)

I imagine they'd have your email address if you sent them the tickets that way but unless it contains your name they shouldn't need that

The name is on the tickets. Point is moot as I've found out one of friend's wife is a massive fan of the Counting Crows so happy to make her day with free tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Quick question. A member on here generously gave me tickets for the Plant/Morrison gig and emailed me a pdf copy of the tickets. Do I have to print these out or can they scan them at the three Arena from my phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Cazale wrote: »
    Quick question. A member on here generously gave me tickets for the Plant/Morrison gig and emailed me a pdf copy of the tickets. Do I have to print these out or can they scan them at the three Arena from my phone?

You have to print them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Van Morrisons setlist from last night is very disappointing.
    A load of covers and very few of his own songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,050 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Zardoz wrote: »
    Van Morrisons setlist from last night is very disappointing.
    A load of covers and very few of his own songs.
    https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/van-morrison/2018/the-o2-arena-london-england-2b963882.html

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭xlogo

I'm still looking for a single Robert Plant ticket if possible.

Thanks.!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭RustyP

I've 2 counting crows tickets if anyone wants them, send me a pm

Tickets gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Late but a pair of Counting Crows going, if any interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cheeseontoast

Live right beside the 3 Arena,just wondering if any of you beautiful people might have tickets for tonight or tomorrow? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭spindex

Live right beside the 3 Arena,just wondering if any of you beautiful people might have tickets for tonight or tomorrow? :D

Try the person who put up a post before yours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 cheeseontoast

Thanks, I did, but no response yet understandably. Trying my luck here just in case :)

Advertisement