Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunt Wheels

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭bingobars

I still have the same Hunt wheels referred to early in this thread. They’re still faultless.... although I’ve spent the last 18 months on a set of Mason X Four Season Disc wheels.... commuting and longer rides, almost daily. There’s easily 6/7000k on them. Some of this is, without doubt, the bike but the wheels are still rock solid, roll fast and true.

Same as myself so. Check the rim around the nipples for tiny spider web like cracks. Once I noticed the first I quickly found the other failure points. Bike bag and body I commute at about 105-110kg. Maybe that was what caused mine to fail early

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Resoguy

I have a set of Hunt 4 Season Gravel Disc wheels (aluminium) for about 2 years, no problems at all, about 9000km on them, they have taken a fair amount of abuse on trails so very happy with them

Advertisement