Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Candy cabinets

• 23-10-2018 5:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭

ITEM: candy cabinet
    POST\COLLECTION: via envelope
    PRICE:?
    PAYMENT METHODS: cash/paypal/jelly babies

Just wondering if there are any candy cabinets floating around. Anything considered, the less easy it is to get through a doorway the better.

Even the little Dino King conversions would be cool (maybe even preferable) :) I'll have the space once I shift the other cabinets. Was offered several like Konami windys and capcom impresesseseses, but it would be nice not to deal with surly delivery guys unloading pallets.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭beejee

Got a tip off a member here (thanks!), but nothing else going at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭PaulPriest

I have a Sega Blast City that I keep considering parting with and gettibg out of this scene (only due tonspace...) . I had it shipped to the UK in 2010, it was from HK originally. I then brought it over in 2012 when I moved here.
    Cab is in great shape, cleaned inside and out. Artwork has maybe one nick in it. It comes fitted with the -001 loom which allows for JVS inputs or JAMMA.
    Screen is burn free. Colour/brightness is great (it's tri-sync, through jamma or a 9-pin din) although the geometry is slightly going and I'm sure it would benefit from a re-cap.
    I have an original 2P panel which is in good shape, and a NOS 1P licensed panel (and a Sega-fit Majhong panel if that's your thing).

I have a small form factor PC, wired through a J-pac (sligtly modified for getting the sync working with the tri-sync). I also have about 10 PCBs (Golden Axe, etc.)

Located in South Dublin.

I'll take some pictures and comes up with a price if you're interested.

PaulPriest wrote: »
    I have a Sega Blast City that I keep considering parting with and gettibg out of this scene (only due tonspace...) . I had it shipped to the UK in 2010, it was from HK originally. I then brought it over in 2012 when I moved here.
    Cab is in great shape, cleaned inside and out. Artwork has maybe one nick in it. It comes fitted with the -001 loom which allows for JVS inputs or JAMMA.
    Screen is burn free. Colour/brightness is great (it's tri-sync, through jamma or a 9-pin din) although the geometry is slightly going and I'm sure it would benefit from a re-cap.
    I have an original 2P panel which is in good shape, and a NOS 1P licensed panel (and a Sega-fit Majhong panel if that's your thing).

I have a small form factor PC, wired through a J-pac (sligtly modified for getting the sync working with the tri-sync). I also have about 10 PCBs (Golden Axe, etc.)

Located in South Dublin.

I'll take some pictures and comes up with a price if you're interested.

Please do! Very interested and not a tire kicker. Worst case is that's its out of my price range. I'll pm you my number :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Just talking to Beejee there lads. He asked me to say he's not ignoring any replies or PMS. He's having trouble logging on is all. Just in case anyone thought he was

Still looking! I'd be more than happy to settle for one of the Dino King conversions at this point.

If I remember correctly, they're 15kz only?

Anyway, anyone got a cabinet gathering dust just let me know, thanks :)

• Advertisement

I think this wanted ad can be closed. Its pretty clear that im not going to get anything within my "worth it" range, every standard cab ive been offered has been north of 1000 with no games, so consider me priced out of candy cabinets!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement