Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Presale issue Ticketmaster

Options
  • 24-10-2018 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭

I have my code for little mix presale with three. The link isn’t working tho. Not giving me the option to add the code. Anyone else having issues?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭charlietully

Tried for a friend in work. Just got a blue circle for 40 mins then gave up

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭charlietully

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭danois

I can’t even get as far as putting in the code. Just the sale happening page.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

danois wrote: »
    I can’t even get as far as putting in the code. Just the sale happening page.

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,990 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Tried at 9 this morning and couldn't get any. The code worked then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭setanta1000

Del2005 wrote: »
    Tried at 9 this morning and couldn't get any. The code worked then.

Same - code worked - but no tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

danois wrote: »
    I have my code for little mix presale with three. The link isn’t working tho. Not giving me the option to add the code. Anyone else having issues?

They're notorious for this on pre sales in not putting up the boxes to add the code into. They're a shambles to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Similar experience. Logged in before 9 this morning, connection lost after 40 mins in que, had to settle for Friday night tickets in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭setanta1000

Anybody know how strict they are on over 16s for standing in the 3Arena? Do they look for ID?

Advertisement