Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiple issues with new service

Options
  • 24-10-2018 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I had a KN technician out at the house on Monday to install fibre. Fibre is installed and working perfectly.

There are a few issues though:

1. I ordered a fibre, talk, tv bundle and the sales guy (Dundrum Store) said that my mobile service would be added to the bundle on activation. The engineer has only installed fibre he didn't install the TV or leave a Set Top Box. I thought I signed up for a special triple play bundle and the sales guy said I could add the mobile to it for an extra tenner. I've no idea what I'm going to be billed for now.

2. The fibre service is active, however I can't see the new services on my eir, only the mobile. The email I got from eir about my installation had my account number on it so expected all to be visible on my eir.

3. The address that the engineer had for my house was wrong but the eircode was right.

Is it possible for someone to take a look and see what exactly has happened to my account, what bundle/services I'm supposed to have, and to rectify the address for my services?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi there,

I had a KN technician out at the house on Monday to install fibre. Fibre is installed and working perfectly.

There are a few issues though:

1. I ordered a fibre, talk, tv bundle and the sales guy (Dundrum Store) said that my mobile service would be added to the bundle on activation. The engineer has only installed fibre he didn't install the TV or leave a Set Top Box. I thought I signed up for a special triple play bundle and the sales guy said I could add the mobile to it for an extra tenner. I've no idea what I'm going to be billed for now.

2. The fibre service is active, however I can't see the new services on my eir, only the mobile. The email I got from eir about my installation had my account number on it so expected all to be visible on my eir.

3. The address that the engineer had for my house was wrong but the eircode was right.

Is it possible for someone to take a look and see what exactly has happened to my account, what bundle/services I'm supposed to have, and to rectify the address for my services?

Many thanks
    Hi there adocholiday

Thank you for getting in touch.

We would only be able to relay back to you for what you have active on your account (services & plans) so if you want me to look at this, I would be more than happy to do so.

If you're disputing your offer you signed up for, I would suggest contacting the Dundrum shop directly at 012051053 so they can assist or adjust. In regards to your address, we can also just see what's been registered but if you need to change this, you need to contact 1901

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭adocholiday

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there adocholiday

We would only be able to relay back to you for what you have active on your account (services & plans) so if you want me to look at this, I would be more than happy to do so.

If you're disputing your offer you signed up for, I would suggest contacting the Dundrum shop directly at 012051053 so they can assist or adjust. In regards to your address, we can also just see what's been registered but if you need to change this, you need to contact 1901

-Kyle

Thanks Kyle. PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there adocholiday

-Kyle

Thanks Kyle. PM sent
    Thank you. I've responded to you there

-Kyle

Advertisement