Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Athenry Mart

• 24-10-2018 10:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭

Looking for some advice please. I don't usually go to Athenry mart but as I'm off next Monday for the Bank Holiday and have some lambs ready to go it makes sense to go rather than taking time off work another day.

So just wondering what time do you need to be in the Mart at with the lambs.
    Also, would it be classed as a good mart for lambs compared to Loughrea, Ballinasloe etc.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Sami23 wrote: »
    Looking for some advice please. I don't usually go to Athenry mart but as I'm off next Monday for the Bank Holiday and have some lambs ready to go it makes sense to go rather than taking time off work another day.

So just wondering what time do you need to be in the Mart at with the lambs.
    Also, would it be classed as a good mart for lambs compared to Loughrea, Ballinasloe etc.
    Thanks

Id say 9 oclock would be grand.ring ahead is safest bet. Havent been in a year or so. More than likely one man is going to buy half the lambs at the sale, make of that what you will.
    Its no better or worse than other marts around

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭Sami23

Id say 9 oclock would be grand.ring ahead is safest bet. Havent been in a year or so. More than likely one man is going to buy half the lambs at the sale, make of that what you will.
    Its no better or worse than other marts around

Thanks we'll see how it goes. Be happy if get the 100 for them.

Advertisement