Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help while abroad

Options
  • 24-10-2018 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi I'm in australia and I am worried my card has been blocked after a couple of failed transactions today. Can you private message me as I am unable to call from Australia

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Laurali wrote: »
    Hi I'm in australia and I am worried my card has been blocked after a couple of failed transactions today. Can you private message me as I am unable to call from Australia

Hi Laurali,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. Can I ask how were you attempting the transactions was this at an ATM, Point of Sale or online? Also have you received any email or Text messages from our Card Security Team? If you have done so we would ask that you follow the instructions and respond to either the email or Text message. Alternatively you can email our Card Security Team at fpucardsecurity@boi.com and one of our advisors will be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement