Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking my phone

Options
  • 24-10-2018 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Ive done the online chat via eir website and am still no further can someone help me with getting the unlock code for my phone

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi there,

Can you advise if the unlock request wa processed and if so what time frame were you given.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 49 maithancailin

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi there,

Can you advise if the unlock request wa processed and if so what time frame were you given.

Thanks,

Sarah
    Hi Sarah no i was chatting to a guy via eir chat and after giving him all the details he said he couldn't help me then ended the conversation on me 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Ive done the online chat via eir website and am still no further can someone help me with getting the unlock code for my phone
    Hi there maithancailin

If your unlocking code was already processed, it can take up to 10 working days to receive a confirmation email. If this has been 10 working days, double check your spam mail to see if the email confirmation is not there. If not, I would suggest contacting the Webchat team directly so they can escalate this for you

-Kyle

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there maithancailin

If your unlocking code was already processed, it can take up to 10 working days to receive a confirmation email. If this has been 10 working days, double check your spam mail to see if the email confirmation is not there. If not, I would suggest contacting the Webchat team directly so they can escalate this for you

-Kyle
    It wasnt processed because the guy in customer care told me he couldnt help me 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi there maithancailin

-Kyle
    Did he say exactly why he couldn't assist?

-Kyle

• Advertisement

Hi there maithancailin

-Kyle
    Did he say exactly why he couldn't assist?

-Kyle
    Just that my my query couldnt be dealt with online and he was transferring me to the mobile section then the conversation ended - it said xxxx has left the conversation ???? I cant remember the name 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

I would recommend contact our mobile tea on 1905 and if your account meets the criteria the they will be able to process this request for you.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement