Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invoice Redirection Fraud on eircom.net email account

Options
  • 24-10-2018 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Unable to log in to eircom.net email account - this is urgent as customers are being emailed with fraudulent "new" bank details and new invoices. HELP!

Who do I contact urgently

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Seapoint wrote: »
    Hi
    Unable to log in to eircom.net email account - this is urgent as customers are being emailed with fraudulent "new" bank details and new invoices. HELP!

Hi there Seapoint

If you get in touch with the Webmail Team directly at wmsupport@eir.ie they will be able to assist you there. Please ensure that all your account details are included in this mail.

For more online safety information, please click here

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Seapoint

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi

Hi there Seapoint

If you get in touch with the Webmail Team directly at wmsupport@eir.ie they will be able to assist you there. Please ensure that all your account details are included in this mail.

-Kyle
    Can you believe that support's response was to be vigilant and alert them if I noticed any suspicious activity.     Can you believe that? Can you actually believe that???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi

Hi there Seapoint

-Kyle
    Can you believe that support's response was to be vigilant and alert them if I noticed any suspicious activity.     Can you believe that? Can you actually believe that???
    I'm so sorry to hear that Seapoint

Did they not assist or address your log-in issue? If not, just email them back confirming this. Unfortunately this is the only department that will be able to assist with your query.

-Kyle

Advertisement